Table of Contents
Staying in the loop of your Sephora gift card balance enables you to be conscious of your spending habit, and if necessary, control it. You may be familiar with Sephora gift cards if you shop on the Sephora platform for their beauty and cosmetic products. Since the gift card is one of the most famous gift cards, you may be curious about how to check the Sephora gift card balance.
With your system or mobile phone, you can easily and swiftly check your Sephora gift card balance. The process is simple which means you can do this each time you use the card. Here in this article, I will explain 3 simple ways to check your balance on Sephora gift cards.
What is Sephora?
Sephora is a retail company known for beauty goods. The company has more than 3000 outlets globally and offers a significant selection of high-end cosmetics items both online and offline. Luxurious brands like Armani Beauty, Tom Ford, and Chanel Beauty have their items in Sephora outlets. You can choose from more than 13,000 products and 200 brands in Sephora stores.
Sephora has about 300 on-site stores in the US as well as various outlets in JC Penney Stores. Gift cards from Sephora can be used to purchase goods from these Sephora US locations. The gift cards can also be redeemed on Sephora’s online store.
What is a Sephora Gift Card?
Sephora gift cards are prepaid cards that can be used to redeem any products in all the physical and online Sephora stores. They come in both physical and digital gift cards and range from $10 to $500 in value. They can be purchased from e-commerce stores like Staples, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.
Features of Sephora Gift Cards
1. No expiration date
Gift cards from Sephora can be used whenever you want, they don’t have an expiration date. This enables selling gift cards at any time simple for merchants and traders.
3. Quick Delivery
Upon purchase of any Sephora digital gift cards, buyers will get an email notification within a few minutes.
4. Shipping Sephora Gift Cards
Gift cards from Sephora can be delivered to any street address in the country. Additionally, Sephora will deliver goods to US citizens from APO addresses (military addresses). However, orders from countries outside the United States are not accepted by Sephora.
5. Multiple Gift Cards
Do you intend to give the Sephora gift cards to several people at once? Call Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA to make multiple Sephora gift card purchases.
6. Top-notch Security
You should not worry since Sephora always make the protection of your orders their first priority. They adhere to a guideline for safeguarding the personal information they obtain. Contact Sephora Customer Service if you have any concerns or questions about the security of your orders and information.
Benefits of Sephora Gift Cards
1. Using Sephora gift cards as gifts: Sephora gift cards can be ideal gifts for your friends, loved ones, or employees. The recipients can use it to purchase beauty items from Sephora’s official website.
2. Sephora gift cards have high resale value: Sephora gift card is one of the best gift cards with high resale value in Nigeria.
3. Exchanging Sephora gift card for cash: The high resale value of Sephora gift cards provides you the chance to earn cool cash in naira. You can make money by selling your Sephora gift card on the Nosh app. Receive and enjoy instant payment when you trade your gift card on the Nosh platform.
4. Sephora gift card is redeemable: You can use Sephora gift cards to purchase merchandise operating Sephora stores in Canada. Additionally, you can use the Sephora App or redeem it online at sephora.com/ca/en. Any purchase made will decrease the value of the card until it is zero, and any unused balance will be shown on the customer’s receipt.
How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance?
There are 3 different simple ways to check Sephora gift card balance. Let’s look at each below:
Check Sephora Gift Card Balance in Sephora Stores
Visit the retail store you purchased the Sephora gift card. Ensure you have the correct card information. You can provide that to the sales rep and will be updated on your balance.
Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Online
The following steps will seamlessly guide you to check your Sephora gift card balance online.
- Go to Sephora’s official site balance check page.
- Input your 16-digit gift card number and 8-digit pin.
- Tap on the “Check” button., then you can view your gift card balance.
Note: you should enter your number and PIN carefully and review them, before proceeding.
Check Sephora Gift Card Balance via Phone
- 1. Dail or call phone number: 1-888-860-7897.
- Ensure to follow the instructions provided to you.
- A customer manager will give you details regarding the balance on your gift card.
Instructions and Restrictions on Sephora Gift Cards
- Purchase site: Either eGift Certificates or eGift cards can only be purchased through the official website. The card is only valid for online purchases within the United States. Any Sephora location in the United States and Canada accepts Sephora plastic cards.
- Refunds and replacement policy: Sephora gift cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Expiration and Deactivation: Sephora’s gift cards and store credits do not expire. Please review the terms and conditions of your Sephora Promotional Card since there may be an expiration date.
- Redemption Limit: You are only allowed a maximum of two gift cards or e-gift cards per online order. By calling Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA, you can purchase up to 10 Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and/or eGift Certificates online.
Gift cards from Sephora can be redeemed online as well as traded or exchanged for cash. Before redeeming or purchasing a Sephora gift card, it is a good idea to check the balance. If you follow the instructions in this article, you can check the balance on your Sephora gift card at any time.
Make use of this right away if you purchase or sell gift cards, and utilize the advice to check the balance of each card before buying/selling.