Table of Contents
Footlocker gift cards are preloaded cards that can be used as an alternative to cash while purchasing at Foot Locker and its subsidiaries. This article will provide you with all of the information you require regarding Foot Locker Gift Cards.
Foot Locker is a sportswear and footwear shop based in the United States. Champ Sports, Footaction USA, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Runner’s Point, Sidestep, and Eastbay are some of their subsidiaries.
Gift Cards from Foot Locker come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Physical cards and Ecodes are the two types of cards available.
- Physical cards (also known as plastic cards) are physical cards issued by Foot Locker.
- E-codes (also known as E-gift cards) are digital codes that you may buy online and have mailed to your email or phone number.
Features of Footlocker gift cards
- On the back of the card, there is a 16-digit card number and an 8-digit PIN.
- It is available in denominations ranging from $10 to $250.
- PINs are stored on the physical card and are not visible.
- You can cash out your gift card in several US states, but limitations and conditions apply.
- The maximum amount you can withdraw is $9.1. On the back of the card, there is a 16-digit card number and an 8-digit PIN.
Read Also: How to Sell eBay Gift Cards in Nigeria
How To Redeem Your Foot Locker Gift Card Online
- Choose “Gift Card” during checkout.
- Enter the 16-digit card number as well as the PIN code.
- Select “Apply”
How to check Your Footlocker gift card Balance
- Visit Footlocker’s website.
- Select the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Gift Cards”.
- You’ll see a “Gift Card Help” option if you scroll down a little.
- Choose “Check your balance”.
- Enter the PIN and the number on your gift card.
- To check the balance of your gift card, click the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ button.
How to sell your Foot locker gift card for cash in Nigeria?
Nosh App is the app to install if you want to sell your Foot Locker gift cards. It’s one of the greatest venues for trading gift cards, with great pricing, excellent service, and lightning-fast cashouts. Download and install the Nosh app to get started (available on Android and IOS).
How will you get your payment?
Once the transaction is completed, the payment will be added to your naira wallet. You can now withdraw the money to your bank account from there if you choose. It’s important to note that this must have been added to your wallet page. You have complete freedom to withdraw your money at any time. Withdrawals are processed promptly and automatically.
How much is $100 Footlocker Gift Card?
The value of gift cards fluctuates as interest rates fluctuate. This is due to the fact that rate is not constant. The current price of a $100 Footlocker Gift Card may change in the next hour. Currently, a Footlocker Gift Card costs between 28,000 and 35,000 NGN.