Table of Contents
Games, software, hardware, and other related products are all sold under the well-known retail brand Steam. Steam produces gift cards to replace credit and debit cards as a form of payment, just like many other well-known top retail chains. The Steam gift card can be used to buy or simply sell products online for Nigerian Naira.
Selling gift cards has turned into a bizarre activity in Nigeria as a result of the growing number of con artists posing as exchange platforms online. It is advised that you conduct some research on any trading platform you want to use in order to safeguard yourself against such ripoff artists. Nosh is now the greatest exchange platform in Nigeria.
Nosh is the top exchange platform because it offers customers the best rates, secure transactions, round-the-clock customer service, and quick transactions. Additionally, Nosh is dedicated to providing its clients with a simple trading experience in Nigeria. I can promise you that Nosh offers an exceptional user experience that stands out when compared to competing services.
What is a Steam Gift Card?
A Steam Gift Card is a prepaid card that has been loaded with a certain amount of money and can be exchanged for credit on the Steam website. You can buy games, apps, and in-game items with credit from a Steam gift card. It is simple to sell your steam gift card for naira rather than using it up, whether you received it as a gift or purchased it for someone else.
Facts About Steam Gift Card?
- One of the top gift cards in Ghana with the highest resale value is the Steam Gift Card.
- The Steam Gift Card never expires. If you recently made a transaction and discover that your wallet is empty despite the fact that you are certain you still have money in it, in addition to the payment method you used, it is likely the cause.
- The digital Steam gift card is popular among gamers since it provides free access to several online games and downloads.
- You can play your PC and Mac games for as long as you like with a Steam Gift Card. It is favored among gamers due to the availability of a variety of games.
- You can buy video games, downloadable content, and other things on Steam with PayPal. Simply add PayPal as a payment option, just like you would a credit or debit card if you wish to use it as one of your Steam payment options.
- You can purchase any item you want with a Steam Gift Card without any limitations. Therefore, you don’t have to stress about selecting the ideal present. It is an effective method for giving any present that everyone will like.
How to Sell Steam Gift Cards for Cedis on NOSH
Nosh is an online marketplace where you can trade your gift cards for cash. You can quickly swap a Steam gift card for cedis using the NOSH, and you are not restricted to that; you can exchange any gift card as well.
The actual trading process is rather simple to comprehend:
- Simply Download the app, create an account or log in.
- Choose “Steam” under your gift card category
- Enter the value of the card you want to sell.
- Submit your request
- You will receive a response from the platform within 5-10 minutes.
- Once the gift card has been confirmed, the cedis equivalent will be paid to you instantly.
You can contact NOSH support via email: email@example.com, or via live chat (on the mobile app or on the site) if you prefer a more interactive session.
How Much Is A $100 Steam Gift Card In Cedis?
The Ghanaian gift card market is based on the supply and demand for cards in that nation. As a result, the value changes according to the supply and demand for gift cards. When there is a strong demand for a gift card and a low supply, its value is high. Due to a growing supply and limited demand, gift cards will be inexpensive. On the Nosh app, regular gift cards are, however, inexpensively offered for purchase.
A $100 Steam gift card is currently available on the Nosh app at 684.93 GHS for an e-code card and 650.68 GHS for a physical card.
The aforementioned guide ought to have provided sufficient information regarding the ideal app for selling steam gift cards for cedis. No matter how much your steam gift card or other gift cards are worth, you can quickly swap them, benefit from easy transactions, and get paid right away.
The best website on the internet to convert Steam gift cards to local currency is Nosh.ng.