Do you want to learn how to check Sephora gift card balance? You’re in the right place.
Sephora is a name to reckon with among beauty enthusiasts, especially those that use cosmetics, makeup, body care, and fragrance products. The brand is popularly known for being a French chain of beauty stores established many years ago. If you love buying beauty products, then Sephora gift cards are not strange to you. The fact that it’s one of the gift cards with the highest rates also makes it popular.
In this article, we will consider three methods you can use to check Sephora gift card balance.
Method 1: Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Online
Here are the steps to follow for this method:
- Visit the Sephora website.
- Follow the “Check Gift Card Balance” option.
- You will be asked to type in your 16-Digit gift card number and your 8-Digit PIN.
- Click on the “Check” button after entering the gift card number and PIN code.
Method 2: Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Stores
To use this method, simply visit any Sephora store and ask for information about your gift card from the cashier.
Read Also: How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card for Cash
Method 3: Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Over Your Phone
Follow the steps if you want to use this method:
- Dial 1-860-7897 and follow the instructions.
- Follow the steps as touching gift card inquiry.
- After following the prompt, a customer support personnel will give you information regarding your gift card balance.
What You Need to Know About Sephora Gift Cards
Now that you know how to check Sephora gift card balance, it’s also important to know the necessary instructions and restrictions. These include the following:
- Your Sephora gift card is valid within 3 years of buying and activating it. Also, it is only valid in the country where you bought it.
- All outstanding balances on your Sephora gift card will remain on it and will also reflect in the receipt of the last item you bought.
- Sephora gift card is neither replaceable nor refundable.
- You can only use the e-gift cards and e-gift certificates on the official website or the app. Also, you can only use it to buy items in the United States.
- You can only use Sephora plastic cards at Sephora stores in Canada and the United States.
Read Also: How to Use Sephora Gift Card
Can I check how much is on a gift card online?
Yes, you can. Simply find the gift website on the back of the gift card. The fine print on the back of the gift card will direct you on how to check your balance. Sometimes, it will contain the website details that you can use to determine your gift card balance.
Can you reload your Sephora e-gift card after spending its full value?
No, you cannot reload Sephora cards. After spending the full value, the card is no more valid. You can keep the gift card until you know the items you want to buy.
Where can you find information on how to check your Sephora gift card balance?
You can check online, over the phone, or in any Sephora store. All you need is your 16-digit Sephora gift card number and PIN code that can be found on the back of the gift card.