Table of Contents
Nike is a multinational corporation based in the United States that focuses on producing, marketing, and selling footwear, clothes, accessories, and other items.
Nike gift cards are pre-loaded cards with a certain amount of money, to make purchases at Nike-owned locations and on Nike.com.
They are available in two forms including physical and digital Nike gift cards.
- Physical Nike Gift Cards – These may be purchased from physical retailers like Nike stores, Walmart, etc. and are branded with the Nike logo.
- Digital Nike Gift Cards (E-codes) can be ordered online from the Nike website and sent to the intended recipient by phone or email.
What is a Nike Gift Card Used For?
Nike gift cards can be used to purchase goods from the Nike app, Hurley, Converse, and Nike websites.
The Nike cards can be used as an alternate method of payment for items at Nike retail locations, including (NikeWomen, NikeClearance, and NikeFactoryStore).
For special occasions and holidays, you can also give a Nike gift card to your clients, friends, or loved ones.
Features of Nike Gift Cards
Below are the amazing features of Nike Gift Cards.
1. Gift Cards From Nike Can Be Reloaded
If the balance on your gift card is low, you shouldn’t become anxious. Nike provides a mechanism for you to reload your gift card and carry on purchasing.
2. Shop Nike for everything.
The Nike gift card is valid for use at every Nike store. You can also shop at NikeFactoryStore, NikeWomen, NikeClearance, and other stores.
The gift cards can be used to make purchases on websites like Converse.com and Hurley.com in addition to Nike.com. A sealed 8-digit PIN that adds protection to your card is also included with the Nike gift cards.
You can only see the PIN once you scratch the card. Other gift cards with this feature include Nordstroms, Sephora, JCPenney Sephora etc.
How To Check Nike Gift Card Balance?
Do you wish to check your Nike gift card balance? Here is the exact method to check and know your card balance.
The following steps will guide you to easily check Nike gift card balance;
- Go to the Nike Gift Card Lookup Page.
- Input your gift card number and PIN.
- The middle of the card has the card number, which begins with 6060, and the eight-digit PIN is right next to it. To see the PIN, scratch the card.
- In the spaces provided, carefully type the Card Number and PIN.
- Tap on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to view your balance.
- After scratching the PIN off your gift card, always be sure to keep it secure to prevent theft.
How Much is $100 Nike Gift Card Rate?
A gift card’s rate can change from time to time. It’s possible that the price of a $100 Nike gift card today will change in one hour. A $100 Nike gift card is currently priced between 34000 and 42000 NGN. As at now, $100 Nike gift card is available for 40, 000 NGN on the Nosh app.
You can be sure that you will discover the greatest prices for gift cards in Nigeria on Nosh if you are trading on the site. We offer a minutely updated automated gift card rate calculator.
You can use this function, which is accessible on both the website and the mobile application, to determine your rate at any time. To get the most recent information on gift card rates, click the gift card rate calculator on Nosh.
How to Sell Nike Gift Card on Nosh?
- Click here to create an account on Nosh and proceed to log in.
- Enter the kind of gift card you have in the “Gift card” category area (Nike in this case).
- To more precisely describe the kind of Nike gift card you have, navigate to the “Gift card” sub-category area.
- Type the amount of the gift card you want to sell and also choose the currency you want to be paid e.g naira
- Proceed to upload the gift card picture or input the ecode as the case may be.
- Tap on “Sell”. Then, click “Submit”. You will be notified after the trade has been confirmed.
- Finally, wait for 5-15 minutes to get paid. That’s all!
You can sell your Nike gift cards for cash anytime and receive immediate payment in Naira or Cedis.
Your best bet as a gift card trader is to understand how to be aware of your equivalent local currency for your $100 Nike gift card and how to sell it.
Profit from this by exchanging all of your gift cards on the Nosh platform at the best rates available at any time, any day.