Table of Contents
Amazon gifts are more than just a convenient means to send people money. They are typically created to make purchases quick and easy. The gift cards can also help with being a smart payment method for budgeting especially if you are a frequent Amazon customer. The most interesting thing about Amazon gift cards is that it is attainable to reload them for future use.
This will make it easier to always be updated about your Amazon account balance. For each check-out, Amazon will always show your gift card balance as a payment option.
In this article, I will guide you on how to check your Amazon gift card balance seamlessly on the desktop or mobile app. I will also guide you on how to manually and automatically reload your Amazon gift card balance.
How to Buy Amazon Gift Card?
Before you have the reason to check your Amazon gift card balance, you need to first purchase an Amazon gift card, right? The following steps will guide you on how to buy an Amazon gift card:
- Visit the Amazon store page catalog page.
- Select the kind of gift card you want to purchase. You choose from Amazon physical gift cards, print-at-home, or digital gift cards.
- Select or input the number of gift cards you want to buy.
- Tap “Add to Cart”
- Continue by clicking “Proceed to Checkout”
- Input the right payment details for your purchase and tap on the Continue button
- Select “Place your order”
- That’s it. Your Amazon gift card has been purchased.
Uses of Amazon Gift Card
Amazon gift cards are generally utilized to purchase Amazon services and products. Sincerely, there is a long inexhaustible list of available services and products you can buy with your Amazon gift cards. They range from electric appliances, beauty products, and groceries to books, movies, and many more.
Amazon gift cards are also perfect as gifts for friends and family members. Many people prefer to buy gift cards than real gifts for loved ones so as to get rid of worrying about the perfect gift. The recipients will be opportune to be able to buy items of their choice from this list.
How to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance?
It is not much of a hassle to check your Amazon gift card balance on your desktop. In fact, it is straightforward and easy to get done within a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Open the web browser on your system and visit the Amazon site.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the “Accounts & Lists” tab in the top-right corner.
- Tap on “Account” displayed underneath “Your Account”.
- Select “Gift Cards” on the “Your Account” page.
- You will see your available balance displayed on the page that opens next.
- Go to the Amazon app and sign in.
- Click on the Profile tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Hover down a bit to the “Gift Card Balance” section to check the displayed balance.
- You can also click on “Manage and View Activity” to view a detailed analysis of your balance activity as well as the auto-reload setting.
How to Reload your Amazon Gift Card Balance?
There are 2 main ways to reload funds on an Amazon gift card. It can be done either manually or automatically. Whether you are on an iOS or Android app, visit the profile tab in the Amazon app to get started with how to reload the gift card manually.
- Go to the Profile tab and click on “Reload Your Balance”
- Select or input the amount you want to add to your gift card balance.
- Choose a payment method.
- Click on “Buy Now” to complete the process.
Reload on a desktop
- Visit the Amazon homepage on their website.
- Scroll down to Accounts and Lists.
- Tap on ‘Gift cards”.
- Select “Reload your balance” in the menu bar.
To skip the stress of having to manually set up funds in your Amazon account, you can automate the process at your end.
- Go to the Profile section and select “Reload Balance” which is below the “Gift Card Balance” heading.
- Hover down and select “Set up Auto-Reload”. You can either choose to select “Auto-Reload on a schedule” in which you input a preset amount that will be added on recurring bases. Another option is to go for Äuto-Reload when your balance gets low” which ensures your gift card never goes down below a set amount.
- Hover down and click on “Save your Auto-Reload setting” to complete the setup.
What You Can Do With the Balance on Your Amazon Gift Card?
Now, that you’ve checked your card balance, you may be wondering what to do with the remaining funds. There are several options you could pick from:
- Use the remaining fund on the gift card during your next order.
- Add the extra credit with other authorized payment options.
- Reload the Amazon gift card with more funds to add to the existing balance and keep using it.
- Give out a gift card to a family member, colleague, or friend.
- Sell or exchange the gift card for instant cash on reliable platforms. Start using Nosh and convert your gift card funds into cash with ease.
- Exchange your Amazon gift card for a replacement from a trusted retailer either online or in physical stores.
Turn Your Amazon Gift Card into Cash on Nosh
If you don’t appreciate those extra bucks sitting idle on your gift card and prefer to convert them into naira, Nosh has got you covered. We built an amazing app that can assist you to claim the gift card fund from free gift cards or partially used gift cards in a few easy steps.
You don’t need to go through the stress of writing a permission request to the retail brand. We are committed to offering you an easy and quick transaction. Sell your Amazon gift cards and be paid within a few minutes. There is always a 24/7 customer support team ready to address any issue you may encounter as well.
Whether you are on your desktop or mobile app, you can get to check your Amazon gift card balance. Please, note that the gift card balance is exclusive of any promotional certificate or vouchers you may have gotten. You can also choose to reload your gift card balance on a desktop or app. Hope this article provided enough insight into all your questions.