Table of Contents
Customers that utilise gift cards to make in-person or online transactions benefit from them. They get to make their own decisions, avoid having to carry around cash, and occasionally receive discounts on the products they wish to purchase if they use gift cards. Nevertheless, although some gift cards are instantly active after purchase, others, like the eBay Gift Card, require your activation. Therefore, you must activate your gift card before using it for any transactions. Once activated, the amount of your gift card will also appear on your eBay account.
What exactly is eBay?
eBay can be described as a multinational American internet retailer. On the internet, eBay is a platform where people and businesses can buy and sell products, including everything from electronics, books, cars, clothes, and professional services. eBay is one of the most popular ways to buy and sell goods and services through customer-to-customer, business-to-customer and business-to-customer trade partnerships.
What is an eBay Gift Card?
The eBay Gift Card that is sold by the firm can be used to buy any item that is offered on the eBay platform, but this is not feasible if the gift card is not activated or utilised.
Either real plastic cards or codes delivered to the registered email address can be used as eBay Gift Cards.
e-Bay digital cards (e-gift card) are not presently available because, according to the firm, a better than ever experience is being developed and will be released shortly. The gift cards come in a variety of values, including $5, $10, $25, and $100.
Where Can I Buy eBay Gift Cards?
The only available choice for customers is the physical card as eBay does not presently sell digital eBay gift cards. You may simply use your debit or credit card to visit the eBay website or any retail location, such as Walgreens, Kroger, etc., and buy the eBay gift card of your preference. And if you have unwanted eBay gift cards, easily sell your eBay gift cards for cash on the most trusted site, CardNosh.
Read Also: How to Avoid eBay Gift Card Scam
Activating An eBay Gift Card
Now down to the main topic and reason for reading this article. You should do the following actions to benefit from eBay’s goodness and the eBay Gift Card:
- To redeem your card, first go into your eBay account.
- Near the bottom of the checkout page, in the section labelled “Gift Cards, Coupons, and eBay Bucks,” enter the redemption code.
- Any amount that is left over will be used to your subsequent eBay transaction. It is crucial to be aware that the activation of your eBay Gift Card might take up to four hours.
eBay Gift Card Usage Instructions
The procedures listed below can be used to pay for your purchases after a day of eBay shopping;
- Input your shipping and payment information.
- Enter the gift card redemption code in the “Add Coupons Field” at the bottom of the checkout page.
- To view your updated total, click “Apply.”
- Recheck your information, then click “Confirm and pay.”
If your gift card’s balance is insufficient to fully cover the price of an item, you can use another payment method, such as a credit/debit card or PayPal, to settle the remaining balance.
How to Check the Balance of an eBay Gift Card
Here’s how to check the balance of an eBay gift card online if you have a used one and are unsure of its remaining value;
- Visit the page for checking your eBay balance.
- If you wish to check the balance on the eBay website, click “check your gift card balance.”
- Send after entering the card information.
However, you may contact eBay customer service directly at 866-540-3229 and request that an agent verifies your gift card balance on your behalf after receiving your details.