Table of Contents
Target is a well-known superstore (Big-box store company) in the United States of America that offers a variety of goods in many categories. A Target gift card is a great alternative to traditional gifts because it enables the owner of the card to any item from the giant store. On gift card exchange websites, you can sell Target gift cards for money as well.
Yes, selling gift cards for cash is a reality, and Target gift cards are included. Why not turn your unused Target gift card into cash if you have one? Let us assist you in determining where you may sell the gift card right now as you contemplate this tantalising offer. However, you must first be aware of your Target gift card balance and the price at which they are now being sold. Let’s dive into the details of this article.
Forms of Target Gift Card
Target gift cards are available in two different formats:
- Digital gift cards: They are also popularly called e-gift cards and are delivered through email inbox.
- Physical gift cards: These cards can be handled and felt unlike the e-gift cards. They are sent and delivered to your physical address. It may be used at a variety of online and offline retailers that accept Target cards.
How to Check the Balance on Your Target Gift Card
Before exchanging, it’s crucial to check the amount on your Target gift card to see how much you will receive. You should take the following actions to determine your balance:
- Visit Target
- Enter the page designated webpage for checking the balance on your gift card. Two box spaces will be visible. A “Card Number” and a “Access Number/PIN” respectively.
- Your gift card’s number should be entered in the designated field. On the back of the card is your Target gift card number.
- In the box provided, enter the access/pin number. The eight-digit number listed under “Card Number” is your gift card number.
- Then view your balance by selecting “CHECK BALANCE”.
How Much Is $200 Target Gift Card in Naira?
The value of the Target gift card in Nigeria is not set to any predetermined rate, as previously stated. The rate changes with each passing day, depending on market conditions. I can’t say for sure how much a $200 Target gift card will cost in Nigerian Naira, but we can tell you how much a $200 Target Gift Card costs right now.
The current value of a $200 Target gift card is 260, which goes for N52,000. So, always do well to check out our platform and the rate calculator to view the market value and rates of different Vanilla gift card subcategories in Naira.
Regardless of rate fluctuations, you can rest assured that we will provide the best pricing for all of your gift cards.
How to Sell a Target Gift Card in Nigeria?
NOSH is an online marketplace where you can trade your gift cards for cash. You can quickly swap a Target gift card for naira using the NOSH, and you are not restricted to that; you can exchange any gift card for naira.
The actual trading process is rather simple to comprehend:
- Download the app, create an account or log in.
- Choose ‘Target’ under your gift card category
- Enter the value of the card you want to sell.
- Submit your request
- You will receive a response from the platform in less than 5 minutes.
- Once the gift card has been confirmed, the naira equivalent will be paid to you.
You can contact NOSH support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via live chat (on the mobile app or on the site) if you prefer a more interactive session.