Table of Contents
Amazon is a retailer that provides e-commerce, digital streaming, and cloud computing amidst other services. It has 7 different types of physical stores, such as Amazon Books, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods, amidst others that serve varied demands.
It is indeed undeniable that Amazon is not only the world’s largest online retailer, selling around 1.6 million shipments every day, but that the Amazon Gift Card is also the most popular among other gift card manufacturers. Its website is incredibly user-friendly and comprehensive. Amazon now ships to countries in Africa, such as Nigeria.
What is the purpose of Amazon gift cards?
Amazon gift cards are a form of payment that may be used to purchase items and services on Amazon’s website and in its physical shops.
They are available in a variety of values and nations.
Forms of Amazon Gift Cards
There are two types of Amazon gift cards:
1. Physical or Tangible gift cards: These are Amazon gift cards that can be purchased at physical places like Amazon, Walmart, and Walgreens.
2. Ecode: An ecode is a code that may be purchased on the Amazon website. eGift cards are another name for Amazon ecodes. The code is sent via emal to the buyer or texted to the buyer’s phone number.
Amazon Gift Card Payment Options
When purchasing Amazon gift cards in physical stores, multiple payment options are available, which has an impact on the receipt provided.
1. Cash Receipt: This indicates that the Amazon gift card was purchased with cash.
2. Credit Card Receipt: A credit card, such as a Visa card or a Mastercard, was used to purchase the gift card.
3. Debit Receipt: This occurs when the card’s payment method is debit cards.
4. Activation Receipt: It verifies that the Amazon gift card has been activated. Because it does not specify the payment method, an activation receipt is sometimes mistaken for a payment receipt. Therefore, the activation receipt is not always viewed as a payment option.
Exchange Amazon Gift Cards in Nigeria Instantly
NOSH accepts Amazon gift cards from various countries. NOSH is an online marketplace where you can trade your gift cards for cash. In Africa, specifically Nigeria and Ghana, there are numerous websites or platforms where you may trade Amazon gift cards for cash. You can quickly swap an Amazon gift card for naira using the NOSH, and you are not restricted to that; you can exchange any gift card for naira.
The actual trading process is rather simple to comprehend; first, you must download the app on either Android or iOS, establish an account, and log in.
Choose Amazon as the name of your gift card category, then enter the value of the card you want to sell. After submitting your request, you will receive a response from the platform in less than 5 minutes. Once the gift card has been confirmed, the naira equivalent will be paid to you.
You can contact NOSH support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via live chat (on the mobile app or on the site) if you prefer a more interactive session.
You can as well sell Netflix gift cards on Nosh
How Much is a $100 Amazon Gift Card?
As I previously stated, the pricing of an Amazon Gift Card is not set in stone and is dependent on the platform you choose to trade on. However, Amazon’s rate fluctuates at all times, therefore the rate today may vary from the rate tomorrow. Despite the fact that rates change over time, it is always a good idea to trade with platforms that give favourable rates in order to get the most out of your digital asset. The NOSH app is an example of a reliable platform where you could make use of this benefit.
Not only do we offer the rates for Amazon gift cards, but we also offer them for other gift cards. The price of a $100 USA Amazon gift card is now N36,000 at 360 rate.
At Cardnosh, we have an automatic rates calculator on our site and app that may allow our clients to check out the current prices of the gift cards they wish to trade as one of our initiatives to ensure that we provide transparent and efficient services to our users. So, do you want to look in other subcategories for various denominations of the Amazon gift card, such as $50 and $25? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card
These are the steps to redeeming an Amazon gift card.
1. Go to the Amazon website and log in to your account.
2. Go to to Redeem a gift card.
3. Select ‘Apply’ balance to my next order after entering the code from your card.
How to Check the Balance of an Amazon Gift Card
1. Go to your Amazon account and sign in.
2. Select Account under the dropdown.
3. View the balance of gift cards by selecting Gift Cards.
An Amazon gift card is a sort of card that may be used to pay for Amazon and its other services or given as a present. But if you happen to get one that you don’t need, easily sell on NOSH in exchange for cash. Alternatively give out as a gift to a friend or loved one that is a screen addict (which can be used for Amazon Prime Video) or a fashion freak (to purchase products on Amazon marketplace), which will be appreciated by him or her. Don’t allow your gift cards to go unredeemed or unused, they can help you save money and stress.