Table of Contents
Famous US-based footwear and sportswear shop Footlocker is known for brands like Kids Foot Locker, Champ Sports, Footaction USA, and Nike, among others. Since its establishment in 1974, the retail chain has expanded to become a well-known brand with locations throughout several continents and nations.
Similar to other stores, Footlocker runs real-world locations and online shops where customers can come in and make purchases or place orders.
Footlocker also provides gift cards to its customers to help with transactions both in-person and online. You can pay for your purchase or products on Footlocker using bank cards or actual cash.
Offering gift cards to customers may seem like the best way for the business to promote customer comfort and safety when making purchases while also boosting brand exposure, but some customers may not really utilize the gift cards for anything.
One of the many reasons a customer or the intended recipient of a Footlocker gift card can decide against using the gift card is that they may discover they no longer wish to use it or that they disapprove of the company.
The owner of a Footlocker gift card would be best served to sell the gift card for cash in this circumstance. How to convert a Footlocker gift card into cash will now be the topic of discussion.
I’ll describe how to sell Footlocker gift cards for cedis in this article.
Features of Footlocker Gift Card
- The back of the card has an 8-digit PIN and a 16-digit card number.
- It is offered in a range of denominations, from $10 to $250.
- The PIN is contained in a seal on the actual card.
- In some US states, you can cash out your gift card, but there are limitations that apply.
- The maximum you can withdraw is $9.
How to Sell Footlocker Gift Card for Cedis on NOSH
Nosh is an online marketplace where you can trade your gift cards for cash. You can quickly swap a Footlocker gift card for naira using the NOSH, and you are not restricted to that; you can exchange any gift card as well.
The actual trading process is rather simple to comprehend:
- Simply Download the app, create an account or log in.
- Choose “Footlocker” under your gift card category
- Enter the value of the card you want to sell.
- Submit your request
- You will receive a response from the platform within 5-10 minutes.
- Once the gift card has been confirmed, the cedis equivalent will be paid to you instantly.
You can contact NOSH support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via live chat (on the mobile app or on the site) if you prefer a more interactive session.
How Much Is a $100 Footlocker Gift Card On Nosh?
The value of footlocker gift cards is constantly changing as a result of market fluctuations. If you’re looking for the most reasonable prices accessible, Nosh is the best option. At the moment, Nosh exchange a $100 Footlocker Gift Card for 630.14 GHS.
Please be aware that this pricing is subject to change in order to maintain a balance between supply and demand for the goods. You can easily check the value you’ll get from your gift card before you trade by using the rate calculator. However, your footlocker gift card may always indicate that it is “invalid” when you try to use it. There aren’t many options in this situation.
How to Check Footlocker Gift Card Balance?
- Visit the official Footlocker website.
- In the top right corner, click the menu symbol.
- Select “Gift Cards”
- Tap the “Check your balance” button after that.
- Enter the PIN and gift card number.
- Select the option labeled “Check Gift Card Balance.”
When done on the right platform, trading gift cards can be pretty simple. To make your trading experience seamless, this article contains everything you need to know.