Table of Contents
Footlocker is a famous US-based footwear/sportswear retailer known for products like Kids Foot Locker, Champ Sports, Footaction USA, and Nike, among other related items.
The retail store was founded in 1974 and since then grew to be a household name with outlets spread throughout numerous continents and countries.
Footlocker operates physical storefronts and online sites, just like other retailers, allowing customers to come in and make purchases or place online orders.
You can pay for your purchase or products on Footlocker using bank cards or actual cash, but Footlocker also offers gift cards to its clients to facilitate transactions both in-person and online.
Even though the retailer could think that offering gift cards to customers is the greatest approach to increase their comfort and safety when making purchases while also raising brand awareness, some customers might not really use the gift cards for any reason.
One of the many reasons a client or the intended receiver of a Footlocker gift card can choose not to use the gift card is that they might find they no longer want to use it or that they dislike the brand.
The best course of action in this situation for the owner of a Footlocker gift card is to sell the gift card for cash. The question now will be on how a Footlocker gift card can be converted to cash.
In this article, I will explain how to sell Footlocker gift cards for cash in Nigeria.
Features of Footlocker Gift Card
- There is a 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN located at the back of the card.
- It is available in various denominations ranging from $10 to $250.
- There is a seal on the physical card containing the PIN..
- You can cash out your gift card in some US states, but there are restrictions guiding it.
- $9 is the maximum amount you can cash out.
How Much Is a $100 Footlocker Gift Card On Nosh?
Due to changes in the market, Footlocker gift cards’ values are continuously changing. Nosh is a great choice if you’re seeking the best rates available. Currently, Nosh charges #470/$ to change a Footlocker card to naira.
To keep the supply and demand for the product in balance, please be advised that this pricing is liable to fluctuate. However, make use of the gift card rate calculator if you want to stay updated on the rate always. A gift card rate calculator is available on both the Nosh website and mobile apps.
How to Check Footlocker Gift Card Balance?
- Go to the Footlocker official website.
- Tap on the menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Gift Cards.”
- Then, tap on the ‘Check your balance’ button
- Enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Tap on the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ tab.
How to Sell Footlocker Gift Card on Nosh?
Depending on the trading platform used, trading Footlocker gift cards can either be a fascinating activity or a very tedious one.
There are undoubtedly a lot of online gift card exchanges available on the app store, but only a select fraction of these exchanges offer the characteristics that make up a good trading platform.
While some websites for trading gift cards are only average in terms of quality, many are outright scams. In the future, one must be very careful and strategic about the platforms on which they reveal their digital assets.
A good trading platform has several distinctive qualities, such as high security, high gift card rates, quick payment, prompt customer support, and more.
Nosh is the best gift card trading platform in Africa and internationally, according to extensive research and findings that can be relied upon. Users of gift cards can seamlessly trade their digital assets at high rates with Nosh. Thousands of gift card traders have started using Nosh since its release on the Playstore and App Store.
The Nosh website offers the best rates for trading all gift cards with the highest resale value. Additionally, you will benefit from instant payments, a user-friendly design, a number of payment choices, asset security, quick customer care via the live chat feature on the app, and many other things.
- Visit nosh.ng or download the mobile app on Playstore. Search “nosh” on Playstore then click install.
- Sign up for an account. The process is simple. Log in later with your correct details as a returning user.
- Choose Footlocker Gift Card on the first page. You can swipe the gift card image or just select it from the drop-down list.
- Click the button below the text that says “Click here to begin”
- Proceed to the next page and then select the subcategory of your Footlocker gift card.
- Enter the amount of the gift card you want to sell and also select the currency you want to be paid e.g naira
- Continue to upload the gift card picture or input the ecode as the case may be.
- Click on “Sell”. You will be notified after the trade has been confirmed. Proceed by clicking on “Submit”.
Trading gift cards can be quite simple if done on the appropriate platform. However, this article diagnosed everything you need to know to make your trading experience seamless.
To get started, just download Nosh from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. On the website, you can also register. You are not restricted to just Footlocker, trade your Apple gift card, Google Play gift card, and others.