Table of Contents
Looking for ways to sell Google Play gift cards in Nigeria? Here’s a guide on how you can sell your Google Play gift cards and get paid within5 minutes into your bank account. Before we begin let’s see some details about Google Play.
What is Google Play?
Google Play was launched in October 2008 as a distribution network for digital content such as games, apps, music, and books for Android. The Google Play Store has evolved throughout time, and it is constantly updated with the latest apps, books, movies, and music from across the world. With the growth of android technology, the Google Play Store is updated with the most recent versions of games, apps, music, and more, ensuring that customers have a nice experience each time they visit the store to make purchases with Google Play gift card.
What is a Google Play Gift Card?
Google Play gift cards are issued by Google for paying for games, books, apps, songs, and movies in the Google Play Store. The cards can be issued as physical cards or as eCodes that you can have access to via email.
How to Sell Google Play Gift Cards
Cardnosh offers the best and safest means to sell Google Play gift cards in Nigeria. Apart from being a reliable platform, they also offer the best rates. The site is trusted by over 200,000 gift card users and has a benchmark of good customer care, honesty, and trustworthiness.
If you prefer flexible payment options, fast transactions, and instant payment, you’re in the right place.
Read Also: Methods for Redeeming Google Play Gift Cards
Why Choose Cardnosh to Sell Google Play Gift Cards in Nigeria?
Cardnosh has a good reputation. There are lots of positive reviews from users about how satisfied they are with the services we offer.
We will verify the legitimacy of your Google Play gift card and also transfer your money into your bank account within a few minutes. We complete most of our transactions within 5 minutes.
We understand the fears associated with sharing your Google Play gift card pin on an online platform. That is why we are dedicated to getting rid of the fears in the industry by keeping our clients’ details as confidential as possible. Our platform is also secured to prevent any form of hacking.
Reasonable gift card rates
Unlike most gift card exchange sites that buy Google Play gift cards at ridiculous rates, we offer one of the best rates in the industry. Get in touch with us to know the value of your Google Play gift card.
What Is The Value Of A $100 Google Play Card In Naira?
On CardNosh, a $100 UK Google Play gift card costs 46,500 Naira at the time of writing this article. However, because interest rates fluctuate, this amount may not always be the same. For Google Play or any other gift card, there is no set price or rate. This is why CardNosh’s website and app have a rate calculator feature that allows you to see the current balance of your card at any moment.
Now that you know the value of a Google Play gift card and the best place to trade your gift cards, you need to check the balance on your $100 Google Play gift card. This is to make sure it’s not a previously used card as this will affect the price.
How To Check Your Balance On Google Play
To check the balance of your Google Play gift card, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Google Play Store application.
- Go to the top right-hand side of the app and click on your “PROFILE ICON”.
- Select “PAYMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS” on the next page.
- Then click on “PAYMENT METHODS”
- You will see “GOOGLE PLAY BALANCE”, click on it and your balance will be displayed.
You’re ready to trade once you’ve confirmed that your Google Play gift card has a $100 balance.
How to Redeem your Google Play gift card on the Playstore App
From a Mobile or Tablet Device
- Go to the Play Store App
- Click on the avatar at the top right
- Select ‘Payment & Subscriptions’
- Select ‘Redeem gift code’
- Insert your Google Play gift card code
- Click on ‘Redeem’.
What does ‘This code didn’t work. Try again…’ error message mean?
It could indicate one of the following:
- The code could be invalid; you could have typed the card’s code incorrectly. When entering your code, make sure there are no errors.
- Your code might not be activated yet; Google Play gift cards, like all other gift cards, must be activated. This is done to prevent fraud and theft. Request that the google play gift card be properly activated at the retailer where you purchased it.
- This might be less of an option. But make sure you are using a code for a google play gift card. Examine and try again.
How to Avoid Google Play Gift Card Scams
If you want to exchange Google Play gift card, avoid the following signs to prevent scams:
- Avoid any platform that uses middlemen
- Ignore deals that sound too good to be true
- Don’t use traders with bad reviews
- Don’t go for social media groups gift card trading, and
- Ignore sites with a bad reputation
Convert your Google Play gift card to Naira without any fear of scam by following these steps:
- Download the mobile app to kick-start trading your gift cards.
- Log in to the app to understand the gift card trading process which you can complete within minutes.
Do you have Google Play gift cards that you want to convert to cash? Download the Nosh app on Google Play Store or iOS store.
When you want to exchange Google Play gift cards in Nigeria, one of the most important factors that you need to consider is getting the best possible rate. Since the price you will get determines the profit you will make, it is ideal to opt for the best rates that you can get on Cardnosh.
Read Also: Things to Do with Unwanted Gift Cards