Table of Contents
It is understandable that we usually speak about exchanging gift cards for cash, but now we’re talking about gifting, which is the primary intent of gift cards!
Friends and families of the couple, for example, shower the newlyweds with gifts at weddings in most cultures to show their support. According to a survey, couples in the United States spend between $100 and $150 per guest, therefore their gifts should be in the same range. Okay, so far so good, but here’s where things get a little tricky. Nobody wants to waste $100-$150 on the wrong present to be given to the couples. So, how do you get rid of this issue? Presenting gift cards are the best way to express yourself in situations like this. This will allow the newlyweds in purchasing items that suit them.
What are Gift Cards?
Gift cards are prepaid money cards that can be loaded with funds and used as an alternative to cash when buying. It can also be used at restaurants and anywhere else that accepts them.
Physical gift cards are available, as well as E-gift cards (also known as E-codes), which are digital codes purchased online and delivered to your email address or phone number.
Top Gift Cards for Important Events
When planning for a special occasion, it’s usually great to gift them their favourite things or something they’ve been talking about for a long time. What could be a better gift than a gift card to their favourite store(s)?
On special occasions, some of the best gift cards to present your family, friends, and loved ones are listed below:
- Apple gift card: For that special person in your life, be it techies or non-techies (since who doesn’t adore gadgets?) They can use an Apple gift card to purchase Apple items such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook, and more!
- Amazon gift card: Amazon.com is the most popular internet retailer, and they sell almost anything, with the exception of illegal goods. As a result, an Amazon gift card will fit almost anyone because it will provide them with a wide range of items to pick from.
- Nordstrom gift card: Clothing, footwear, purses, accessories, and much more are available at Nordstrom. You’re giving them the opportunity to update their wardrobe with new items by giving them a Nordstrom gift card. What person wouldn’t desire that?
- Sephora gift card: This is a great way to show someone you care. Are they makeup junkies? In this scenario, a Sephora gift card is a good choice. They may purchase makeup, beauty goods, and even skincare products using a Sephora card.
- Steam gift card: Can the person be a gamer? It’s no problem! They can buy games, downloadable content, and game updates with a Steam wallet card. It’s the ideal present for a gamer.
- Foot Locker gift card: This is the gift card to get for a sneakerhead or sports fan. Foot Locker has a wide range of the latest footwear and gear, ranging from high-end brands like Jordan, Nike, Reebok, and others to more economical brands like Converse, Vans, and others.
All of these gift cards, as well as others, make excellent gifts for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other events. According to some reports, 68 per cent of birthday gifts were gift cards. Aside from selling them for cash, gift cards are useful and definitely can be the go-to gift for that special person, family, or even friends, whether it’s for a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or simply to express gratitude. aside from selling them for cash.