In Gift Cards
Visa Gift Card Exchange for Target Gift Cards
The superstore retailer, Target is renowned for its superb retail offerings, but it also offers a gift card trade-in programme that will pique the curiosity of those who enjoy using gift cards. Holders of other brands of gift cards can now swap them for Target gift cards at Target. The gift card you are trading in has to have a decent balance in order to be eligible for the trade-in process. You must be aware of the amount on your Visa gift card before exchanging it for a Target gift card.
How to Check the Balance on a Visa Gift Card
The balance on the Target gift card you will get is based on the amount on your Visa gift card. Thus, prior to trading, it is crucial to be aware of your balance.
Turn the card over and dial the toll-free customer service number on the back to check your balance. An agent from customer care will help you.
However, you can do it on the card issuer’s website if you want to check online.
Check Visa Gift Card Balance
- Go to the Visa Gift Card checking page
- Input your 16-digit gift card number in the provided box.
- Input also your 3-digit security code (CVV) in the next box
- Click on the “Check your gift card balance” button.
Visa gift cards are sold on the websites listed below, where you can also check your balance:
- Commerce bank
You are prepared to exchange your Visa gift card into a Target gift card after you have checked your account’s balance.
Related: Online Use of a Visa Gift Card
How to Exchange Your Gift Cards from Visa for Target Gift Cards
- Present your Visa gift card to a nearby Target store.
- Ask a store employee at the Electronic Secession.
- You will be advised of the value of the Target gift card you will get when your card has been scanned.
- Afterwards exchange the card.
Since there are no Target stores outside of the United States, this is only available to residents of that country. You can swap your unwanted Visa gift cards for naira on a trustworthy platform if you are located outside of the United States.
How to Sell a Visa or Target Gift Card in Nigeria?
NOSH is an online marketplace where you can trade your gift cards for cash. You can quickly swap a Visa or Target gift card for naira using the NOSH, and you are not restricted to that; you can exchange any gift card for naira.
The actual trading process is rather simple to comprehend:
- Download the app, create an account or log in.
- Choose ‘Visa’ or ‘Target’ under your gift card category
- Enter the value of the card you want to sell.
- Submit your request
- You will receive a response from the platform in less than 5 minutes.
- Once the gift card has been confirmed, the naira equivalent will be paid to you.
You can contact NOSH support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via live chat (on the mobile app or on the site) if you prefer a more interactive session.
What to do if your Visa Gift Card is lost or stolen?
The Visa Gift Card has security and protection features. This implies that, unlike cash, a lost or stolen Visa Gift Card can be replaced.
- Report a lost or stolen card to the provider who issued it right away. Call the toll-free number on the back of the card or in the card instructions to do so.
- Keep a separate record of the Visa Gift Card number in a safe location since the financial institution will need it to cancel the card and issue a replacement. Details can be found in the paperwork that came with your card.
- For the lost or stolen Visa gift card to be revoked and a replacement issued, you must supply the card’s number.
- If your card is ever lost or stolen, be sure to write down your card number and keep it in a safe location.
- Make sure to sign the back of your Visa gift card to prevent unauthorised use. When paying with a gift card, you will be required to sign a purchase receipt.