Table of Contents
Amazon is the world’s most popular online retail company, and one of the things a lot of people, particularly Nigerians, enjoys about them is that they deliver items to Nigeria.
There are two types of Amazon gift cards:
- Physical gift card
- Digital (e-gift) card
Where Can I Purchase an Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon gift cards are available from a variety of sources, including the Amazon website, convenience shops, and even online merchants. Gift cards are also available for purchase on a number of online trading sites.
Why Do You Need an Amazon Gift Card?
- Amazon offers incentives: Everyone enjoys getting rewarded, whether or not they merit it. You can get money back when you use an Amazon gift card and reload it. This may be the most important reason for you to obtain one as soon as possible.
- They Don’t Expire: No one enjoys having to worry about gift cards expiring, especially if they haven’t thought of anything specific to buy or are saving the gift card for a big purchase.
- They can be reloaded: Yes, your Amazon gift card may be reloaded. Only a few organisations provide this service, and it’s fantastic since it functions similarly to a debit or credit card, allowing you to better arrange your spending. The best thing is that, because Amazon has affiliates, your gift card may be used at those businesses as well.
How to Reload Your Amazon Gift Card Automatically
Your gift card can be auto-reloaded in two ways. This option eliminates the need to reload your card every time you need it.
1. Auto-Reloading Can Be Scheduled: This is accomplished by selecting the reload amount, or how much you want to reload, as well as the frequency (daily, weekly, or bi-weekly) and the start date.
2. Reloading When Your Balance Is Low: With this option, you may have your gift card balance automatically reloaded when it reaches a specified amount. For example, if your balance falls below $30, you can opt to reload your gift card with $100.
How to Reload Using a Prepaid Card
This is typically utilised as a one-time option; all you have to do is link your prepaid card to your Amazon wallet if you haven’t already done so, by adding a new card and selecting any amount available on the card and sending it to your Amazon wallet.
Amazon Reload’s Advantages
The Amazon reload page’s review section is full with nice comments regarding this reload feature. I’ll share a few of them with you:
1. You have complete control over how much money you spend on your gift card.
2. When you pay for items with Amazon recharge, you get points.
3. It assists the user in making sensible financial decisions—you do not have to utilise the money on your debit card for Amazon purchases.
Simply because you can quickly add some more money to the gift card balance to ensure you use up all of your money, the Amazon reload option is a fantastic method to avoid gift card waste. Another option for reducing gift card waste is to sell your Amazon gift card for cash to a reputable gift card trading platform.
What Is the Best Place to Sell an Amazon Gift Card?
You can always make your Amazon gift card work for you by selling it for cash, even if you have no intention of making purchases with it on the Amazon website owing to delivery, billing issues or other reasons. Isn’t it amazing? Selling your gift card for cash is a smart method to earn money on the side. People who obtain gift cards in Nigeria are more in need of selling their gift cards as the globe becomes more global. However, one must be certain that they are selling their gift cards to a legitimate organisation that will not take advantage of them. NOSH (aka CardNosh) is one of these businesses. When you trade with them, you are certain to get your money’s worth.